Greetings, fellow llamas!
The llama llaunch is now in week two, so let us take a gander at what you may have missed:
- Publisher’s Weekly gave Geek Feminist Revolution a starred review and listed it as one of their books of the week
- Kirkus also had, uh, some things to say!
- Entertainment Weekly asked me to list my five fav video games coming out this summer.
- EW also listed Geek Feminist Revolution as one of the 11 must-read books in May
- The Dayton Daily News ran a nice little culture article about Geek Feminist Revolution
- Huffington Post ran an original essay from the collection, “Rage Doesn’t Exist in a Vaccum.”
- Bitch Magazine ran another original from the collection, “In Defense of Unlikable Women.”
- Geeks Guide to the Galaxy, a Wired.com podcast, had me on as a guest
- Geek Feminism ran an interview with me about GFR
- Marc Turner also hosted an interview about GFR and other projects
- Cory Doctorow had a great review of GFR at BoingBoing, too
Did you miss the Llama Facts for the last couple weeks? They’re on Pinterest now!
Chicago: I’ll be at Printer’s Row Lit Fest THIS WEEKEND. Come say hi, visit the panel, buy a book, get it signed!
Dayton: My first bookstore signing will be at the Beavercreek, Ohio Barnes and Noble on Saturday, June 25th at 2pm. See you there!
Summer Events: Check the events calendar, which I’m updating as I go!
There have been an incredible number of heartwarming reviews from fans and fellow writers about the book, too many to list. Thanks to everyone for buying and sharing the book. Can’t stop the signal.
I have some other stuff in the works, my llama friends. More as it happens.
In the meantime…. have you got your llama yet??