Please note: Appearances are BOOKED through 2019. Accepting invitations for 2020. Individual talks and presentations require speaker fees and expense reimbursements. At this time, appearances which do not include compensation and expense reimbursement are not being considered.
Please send inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the details and budget of your particular event.
Prior Invited Speaking Engagements
Selection of Prior Appearances
- CityFM 89, Karachi, Pakistan. 89 Chapters.
- KPFA 94.1, Berkeley, California. Women’s Magazine.
- WRKC. Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. Radio King’s College.
- Crosstalks: Science for Life (18-minute mark)
- Angry Robot Live: Scope and Scale in Fantasy
- Sydney J. Bounds Award Acceptance Speech
- The Lesbian talk Show. The Stars Are Legion – Liz Geek Out
- The Secret Library. Kameron Hurley on the Geek Feminist Revolution.
- The Author Biz. Should you consider Patreon for your Author Business.
- Ars Technica. Ars Decrypted.
- SF Signal. Superstar Military Sci-Fi Panel.
- The Ohlmann Group. Inspiring Creative Thinking.
- Library Information Technology Association (LITA) President’s Talk | ALA 2017
- Stollee Guest Lecturer, Buena Vista University
- Adjunct Instructor, School of Advertising Art: Introduction to Copywriting
Recording: Panel topic “Fixing inconsistencies in your own work.”
To check availability for speaking engagements, please email email@example.com