Schedule an Event
Please note: Appearances are BOOKED through 2022. Accepting invitations for 2023/24. Individual talks and presentations require speaker fees and expense reimbursements. At this time, appearances which do not include compensation and expense reimbursement are not being considered.
Please send inquiries to: email@example.com with the details and budget of your particular event.
Prior Invited Speaking Engagements
Selection of Prior Appearances
- CityFM 89, Karachi, Pakistan. 89 Chapters.
- KPFA 94.1, Berkeley, California. Women’s Magazine.
- WRKC. Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. Radio King’s College.
- Females in Fantasy. Female Warriors with Kameron Hurley.
- The Lesbian talk Show. The Stars Are Legion – Liz Geek Out.
- The Secret Library. Kameron Hurley on the Geek Feminist Revolution.
- The Author Biz. Should you consider Patreon for your Author Business.
- Ars Technica. Ars Decrypted.
- SF Signal. Superstar Military Sci-Fi Panel.
- The Ohlmann Group. Inspiring Creative Thinking.
- Crosstalks: Science for Life (18-minute mark)
- Angry Robot Live: Scope and Scale in Fantasy
- Sydney J. Bounds Award Acceptance Speech
- Sirens Conference, Guest of Honor/Guest Speaker
- Dayton Metro Library, Guest Speaker
- ConFusion, Guest of Honor/Guest Speaker
- Library Information Technology Association (LITA) President’s Talk | ALA
- Stollee Guest Lecturer, Buena Vista University
- Adjunct Instructor, School of Advertising Art: Introduction to Copywriting
- Book Expo America/BookCon
- Celsius 232
Recording: Panel topic “Fixing inconsistencies in your own work.”
To check availability for speaking engagements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
No scheduled appearances at this time.